Tuesday 1 May 2012

Naming Calls

Why call names when you can name calls?

So, this is the third post, and it's getting pretty late. I'm posting it now, because I kind of set a personal goal to try and post a post every day. This article is about the name of the blog, 'A Dramatic Write'. I named it that, because I am very dramatic! And, honestly, you have got to be okay with that if you're okay with me. What's a blog without honesty?

Okay, so the past couple of days, I used a different format. I'm usually brilliant with computers, but for some reason I didn't notice the justify option, and I stayed with the left align.
<-- Now the words stretch across the space! -->

So, as I said, it's late and I don't have much to say, but since I wanted to explain the name of the blog quickly, I may as well look over some nicknames I've had - which is two or three really.

Mini-Munchkin - I was called this by my mother when I was tiny because it alliterates and rolls of the tongue. I was very little, and I liked it.

Marshmallow/Marshmallo - So, when I was in year 6, a lot of people poked me and stated, "Your arms are    really soft". So, people started calling me Marshmallow. Then, when I joined theSprout, which I talked about in  previous posts, I decided to drop the 'w'. For creative reasons. Sometimes, I spell it with capital 'm's when I can: MarshMallo. Username friendly, no?

Damien (Maslin) - When I started high school, back earlier in Year 7, my new friends started comparing me with a character from a book they had read, and now, because of that, so have I. The book is Marked, the first  of the House of Night series. (Classified as a girl's book, I know - I'm a guy, by the way.) Damien likes to correct people, and is very pedantic, like I am. He uses a wide vocabulary and gets very exasperated with those who don't. The character is also gay, but I don't know where the comparison stops. Before that, I  think.

With that over, I'll stop writing until the sun comes over the horizon - but not straight away. Maybe it'll go dark, like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment