Wednesday 2 May 2012

1 Baa, 2 Baa, 3 Baa, 4...

So, I kind of got this idea from a video blog of a friend of mine, tangentiaize. Find her on YouTube. Basically, she posted a video about dreams she's had.
I thought I'd share a couple of my dreams. I'm actually going to name them. I'm naming my own dreams.

The Mountain - So, this is my shortest dream. I am in a spider position on top of a mountain made of carpet. This is supposed to be a natural mountain, too. I look down below and think "I'm probably dreaming. I'll just fall and wake up,". I let go of the carpet, I slide down with ease (no friction?) and wake up.

The Chess War - This is pretty short too, and I dreamt this before I even knew about chess. It was a recurring nightmare. I was in a one-person space ship, and it was backing up slowly. In front of the glass were some chess pieces. It was probably the reflection of how I viewed war when I was younger - I was freaked out. I'd shout at the screen, "STOP!!! STOP!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO WAR!!!". The chess pieces leaned as the backing up picked up speed, and then I'd shoot forward light-years a second (probably) and woke up.

The Vampire School Festival - Okay, so this is one of the longest dreams I've ever had. At my primary school, there was a festival on the large field. There were loads of tents, folk music, dancing and holding hands in big circles. My close group of friends were there, also from the same school, and my parents, weirdly, were Homer and Marge Simpson. I joined in some of the dances for a while before I saw a small old lady, not unlike the woman from 'Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends' - except she was real, and not animated like my "parents". She was darting around, and I knew she was a vampire. I called my friends, and we went running around the school, hiding from her (in our usual spot mostly). Then, the whistle rang, and, to my amazement, the old lady turned into one of my favourite teachers. We lined up ready to go into school (in the middle of a festival?) and a friend whispered to me "Jump from the first floor,". It sounds crazy, but it wasn't a bad idea to my altered dream brain. We went up the stairs, and where there were usually windows on the first floor, there was nothing. In seconds, the day had turned to night, the sunshine into rain, and from fullness to emptiness. I jumped and landed perfectly. Another teacher was sitting at a bench, remaining dry in the rain - she was also a vampire. She said "Turn right to escape," - so I turned left. I backed on the wall of the left wall of the school, as my class was right above, the teacher probably watching. Then, I ran out of myself - the dream went from first-person to third-person, and I saw myself run across a bridge in the darkness, which doesn't exist in real life.

The Cottage - Another dream from when I was tiny; I imagined that a little cottage was by a long path along the field of the primary school, instead of a road. Sometimes, the headteacher would invite me in - she lived there - for some tea and buiscits.

I wanted to finish with a nice one. Have you had any interesting/cool dreams? Comment!
It's dark again today, so... sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment