Sunday 6 May 2012

A Week of Writing

If you read my last post you'd know that my brother is performing as part of Only Boys Aloud in Britain's Got Talent. I left it a bit late, I know. It's already started. Only Boys Aloud are actually performing tonight, and I will be tweeting throughout the show. I have a couple of status updates, too.  Check @Cerith99 and Cerith Freeman.
VOTE ONLY BOYS ALOUD!! AHHH!!!

So, following from 'Inspiration', I now have two new subscriptions, thanks to Wheezy Waiter on twitter, saying his girlfriend directed him to the first in the following list. The two new subscriptions are Dan Rezler (that's his actual username) - he's an arguably nerdy vlogger from Indiana. The next is his British friend is Hannah Gisarol. She puts her face on.

I like these because I like seeing more real people vlogging about their real lives without it turning a reality show. (TOWIE is just plain annoying.) Also, Dan Rezler likes a vlogger called DStringzzZ - he's done 17 videos over 3 years - which isn't much. He has about 600 subscribers, though, which is impressive - for 17 videos.

I like inside jokes you can build over time with videos. Wheezy waiter has an eagle he punches, a whale tank, an alligator he feeds with clones and a time machine. He also has a non-thing called 'Explosion Wednesday', which is being "tested". The only people who can make it a thing is himself or Oprah. This is really good, because he is lazy. I'm not saying he's not good, but if he hasn't got an idea that day, he has jokes to fall back on if he has to. This means he can make a lot of high-quality videos. He has both quantity and quality (over 600 videos).

So, thanks, if you have, read this for the entire week since the first post. I'm going to leave you now so you have time to VOTE FOR OBA!!
I'll keep tweeting - @Cerith99 and Cerith Freeman on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment