Saturday 5 May 2012

Britain's Got OBA

Okay, so if you've watched Britain's Got Talent today, you know that -

- SPOILERS-

- Only Boys Aloud got through. I find this pretty exciting, as my own brother is a member of Only Boys Aloud. He is currently still in London after the great reveal show.
I've been Tweeting, Tumbling and Facebooking it - well, twice. That doesn't mean I'm not excited - in  fact I'm not a very active Tweeter, Tumbler or Facebooker at all. I tend to reblog, share, like and scroll rather than posting my own stuff. I like having a blog on Blogger - this is my space and my URL.
I did these things twice because I had reasons - I Tweeted and updated my status first, then I reblogged my brother's post, retweeted my brother's tweet then I screamed a status declaring that there's a close-up of my brother on Britain's Got More Talent. (That's right - I only Tumbled once -  :P )

I haven't more to say, other than,

"WATCH BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT AND VOTE FOR ONLY BOYS ALOUD!!"

Yeah - I'm a loud person.

My biggest surprise, of course, was in the first episode of the Auditions in Britain's Got Talent, and after the choir sang 'Calon Lan' (can't be bothered putting a ^ on the 'a' now) - and Simon Cowell said 'I've never heard that song before, but...'
I can't believe this. Calon Lan is the most famous Welsh song after the anthem, 'Mae Hen Gwlad fy Nhadau'.

So - if you are a person and you are reading this, what are your views on talent shows, and if you are, do you like being British/Welsh, and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment