Sunday 29 April 2012

The Great Beginning


Okay, so this is my new blog. Well done. We have established something. The weird thing is, the spellcheck on the 'post' page, doesn't recognise the word 'blog'. Or spellcheck.
A lot of video blogs start, if I can say so, poorly. I haven't actually read a blog yet, but I do enjoy video blogs, so there may be some stage directions.

* wink wink *

That was a stage direction. I know it wouldn't count in a script (and I would know), but it'll do for now. I would have, of course, done some more research if I could've, about blogs, but I couldn't find a way to read one. How am I meant to know if I want to subscribe without reading it? It's a bit strange how you can only go about it by guessing a link. There's probably another way. If there is, tell me.
The reason I'm doing a blog, is the fact that I've always wanted to have a video blog, or vlog. The problem for me is that: (a) I'm twelve years old, (b) I live with a probably intruding family, and (c) I just don't have space to set up.
I would, obviously, just film myself if I could, but I can't just hold up a camera, because the only one I have is built into my computer, and this is where I come round to reason 'c'.

So, a background story -

* sad  BGM *

- not sad -

* childhood memories BGM *

- I'm still a child -

* cricket noises *

- yes, I agree. Awkward.
This is what I mean. I want to be able to make these kinds of blogs which include the things vlogs have that I don't, so this is a written vlog, more than a blog. Right, background story.

So, I live in the Cardiff area, which is in Wales, United Kingdom, if you're unaware. I go to school, yadayadayada - I never get how you're meant to spell that. I like rock, glam rock and....showtunes. I know, weird mix, but have you seen Rock of Ages?

When I grow up, I'd like to be either an actor (yes, with singing and dancing under my belt), professional author, vlogger or a musician. My friends and I would kind of like to start a band, but we are far from that goal. Most of us are instrumentally illiterate. I'd like to think that is a phrase. Why not?

As you can see by the length of this post, I really like writing, and that's why I'd like to be an author, but I'd also like to make vlogs, which I've made pretty obvious. I lay down my pen now, or finger - and will continue on the morrow...
Does the morrow move with time? Is it a case that yesterday's under the morrow, and by tomorrow we expect to be on top of it, yet every day the morrow is moving with us? How agonising would it be, every day, trying to escape a prison of a morrow....

With that food for thought, I say try to avoid having a bad bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment